Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuUngar

Garmin Edge 200 at Halfords. Just noticed that the GPSs are now included in the 3 for 2 sale, which wasn't the case earlier on in the week. The Edge 200 is £79.99, so if there were two other forum members who wanted an Edge 200 for about £55 incuding postage, I might be prepared to buy 3. Trouble is I'm not sure how long this offer is on, any idea?

£53 each is a very good price on them. You could get it for around £35-40 that if you bought 3 and flogged 2 at £75 delivered.

If anyone has a Garmin & you need additional mounts I have a tip - send me a PM

I am quite tempted at that price for the Garmin,

That's the cheapest I've ever seen them...great pedals

puffinbilly

Veteran
Garmin Edge 200 at Halfords. Just noticed that the GPSs are now included in the 3 for 2 sale, which wasn't the case earlier on in the week. The Edge 200 is £79.99, so if there were two other forum members who wanted an Edge 200 for about £55 incuding postage, I might be prepared to buy 3. Trouble is I'm not sure how long this offer is on, any idea?
If anyone is a member of British cycling you would get a further 10% off and 2.5% Quidco - sub £50 - I would be interested and @Stonechat has said he is too.
I think this is a weekend only offer - may be wrong.

CRVFR

I'm definitely interested in the Edge 200, at the 3 for 2 price & especially if anyone can get the extra discount by being a member of British Cycling and wants to take up the mantle of procuring the 3 units. I can pay whoever volunteered to do this by PayPal prior to purchase.

Top Bottom