Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Thanks I ve ordered one, then read the reviews and it appears not to connect with Strava. So may cancel the order .
I had a Mio, it connects to their own website, but you can directly link that to your Strava account

Kbrook

Veteran
I got one on order but cancelled it yesterday because I'm technically inept and couldnt work out how to transfer to Strava.

The guy I spoken to didn't seem interested so if I get the phone call to say it's arrived I shall let you know. Steampig it's at Burnley so not too far for you. Will let you know if it happens.

simon.r

Person
Had an interesting email from Planet X:

'On your order placed with us on the 27/02, the discount code UKDL20 has been used.

If you could please confirm from whom you received the code, then we can proceed with the order.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Kind Regards

Sean
'

I've also had an email telling me the item's been shipped. (Item ordered was a saddle at £30). It'll be interesting to see if it arrives!

fossala

Guru
Had an interesting email from Planet X:

'On your order placed with us on the 27/02, the discount code UKDL20 has been used.

If you could please confirm from whom you received the code, then we can proceed with the order.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Kind Regards

Sean
'

I've also had an email telling me the item's been shipped. (Item ordered was a saddle at £30). It'll be interesting to see if it arrives!
From another thread on here it seems the code was for staff to give to family.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
PBK have the Tiagra 10-speed GT GTR Series 2 2014 bike with aluminium frame and carbon fork for £461 (was £899). Medium & Large only:

10968378-1402486184-966245.jpg

Top Bottom