Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not sure if it's just Italy or whether these things run Europe wide, but lidl have a cycling thing on Monday. I've seen recommendations for thir shorts, work stands, and cycle computers, although I'm only up for a work stand right now.

http://www.lidl.it/it/offerte.htm?id=438

23rd March in France for same gear, so UK will likely get it soon enough

In the UK from Monday 16th according to the leaflet

http://leaflet.lidl.co.uk/0a5f0c4e-9069-45f4-b58b-504019426307/#/1

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
I take it in the past they have done gloves other than finger less ones? Were they any good?

Not sure if it's just Italy or whether these things run Europe wide, but lidl have a cycling thing on Monday. I've seen recommendations for thir shorts, work stands, and cycle computers, although I'm only up for a work stand right now.

http://www.lidl.it/it/offerte.htm?id=438
Are you in Italy contadino?

I don't have a lidl workstand but know that they are well regarded.

Word has spread.

If you are in Italy and want one, i would get there early on the first day.

I know two Lidls in Sardinia which sold out in no time.

Knowing the lack of competition that still exists in italy, which seems to apply to bike shop prices, i suspect there were a few multiple buys to sell them on.

contadino

Veteran
Are you in Italy contadino?

I don't have a lidl workstand but know that they are well regarded.

Word has spread.

If you are in Italy and want one, i would get there early on the first day.

I know two Lidls in Sardinia which sold out in no time.

Knowing the lack of competition that still exists in italy, which seems to apply to bike shop prices, i suspect there were a few multiple buys to sell them on.

Yes, I've been thinking of getting one for a while, so I'll be waiting at Lidl's gate on Monday morning.

Whereabouts are you?

Are you Italian?

By the way, since you asked, i don't think the lidl and uk special dates usually coincide, though I think the stuff is pretty much the same.

contadino

Veteran
Whereabouts are you?

Are you Italian?

By the way, since you asked, i don't think the lidl and uk special dates usually coincide, though I think the stuff is pretty much the same.

I'm down in Puglia, and no, not Italian but lived here for nearly 10 years. I was showing my LBS owner a picture of a Raleigh Clubman this week, and everyone in the shop was falling about laughing at the mudguards. I think I'm the only person around here who cycles in winter.

I'm down in Puglia, and no, not Italian but lived here for nearly 10 years. I was showing my LBS owner a picture of a Raleigh Clubman this week, and everyone in the shop was falling about laughing at the mudguards. I think I'm the only person around here who cycles in winter.
I know a young person in sardinia who wouldn't cycle as she said there was too much mud :smile:.

Going off topic but i may pm you if that's ok.

All the best

Last edited:
Top Bottom