Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone seen this? : http://bargaincycle.co.uk/

Incredibly cheap stuff. All Chinese import stuff from what I can tell, I wouldn't go buying anything "mission critical" but for accessories etc it might be worth a punt.
Run by
Honestar Ltd
LQ LIANG
1st Business Centre
Stoneygate Close
Gateshead
Tyne and Wear
ne10 0az
United Kingdom

EBay shop
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/bargaincycleaccessorystore?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Seems to have good feedback

sittingbull

Veteran
The ALDI CO2 inflator looks OK and is similar to the one I'm currently using.

Just be aware that the bulk of the cost of using a CO2 inflator is in the cartridges. I'm not sure how many cartridges come with the ALDI unit but I carry 3 on long rides, having used 2.

rb58

Enigma
The ALDI CO2 inflator looks OK and is similar to the one I'm currently using.

Just be aware that the bulk of the cost of using a CO2 inflator is in the cartridges. I'm not sure how many cartridges come with the ALDI unit but I carry 3 on long rides, having used 2.
eBay is your friend for cheap cartridges. Paint ball guns use the same ones. I bought a job lot a couple of years ago for not very much gave some away to friends and still have half a box left. Wiggle's own Lifeline inflator is only £5.69 and is very well reviewed.

Blurb

Über Member
I've just been to collect mine and the nice chap who served me seemed to think that the British Cycling discount was 20%.
I'll give them a go at £1.92 a set:okay:
View attachment 87168

You were lucky, my local Cycle Republic shop wouldn't apply the extra discount this time and I didn't want to cause a fuss over the small amount. Although it does seem to depend on who you get serving you.

broady

Veteran
Anyone ever tried the halfords pedals?
Are they compatible with shimano or look cleats at all?

U

User19783

Just order three pairs, at $5.00 each, can't go wrong, as my old classic look pedals, are part there best,
Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE

Top Bottom