Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Tesco are selling HRMs in-store at the mo: Polar (FS1 ?) and also their own brand. The Polar one was around £27 iirc.

Picked up their own one for £19.56; if I don't use it much or it's not that great, at least it wasn't a lot of cash wasted ! It seems to do all of the basics and comes with a handlebar mount, and it's working fine straight out of the box.

The link doesn't provide much in the way of specs, but it:

- measures time, date, fat burnt
- keeps max, min and average heart rate readings
- has programmable target zones with visual & audible alarm
- has clock, stopwatch, countdown timer, backlight
- is waterproof

JonoB

Über Member
LIDL Hivis Jackets

Excellent value short padded HIVis jackets for less than £20. Great for short winter journeys. May be too padded for some.

john59

Guru
Rechargeable Double Head Light System Ni-Mh - (5watt + 10watt), £ 59.99 + 10% discount at checkout = £53.99

Rechargeable Double Head Light System Ni-Mh - (5watt + 10watt), £ 59.99 + 10% discount at checkout = £53.99. CycleXpress.

John

GrahamG

Guru
Howies base layers on sale too - I just picked up a long sleeve and a short sleeve for £38 odd (used a discount code for an extra 15% TRAIN4 I think it was).

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Did you know there is now a Howies shop on Queens Road? Opened just before Christmas apparently.

GrahamG

Guru
I did yes, only nipped in once but it's really weird and sterile inside - bit like an art gallery - so I just left quick smart.

I got a phone call from Howies that evening informing me that the discount code doesn't apply and the online ordering should have included postage. Can't even get their own website working properly so it was to be an extra £10 so I just cancelled it.

RSV_Ecosse

JE James are doing Tacx Flow ergotrainers at £239 inc free delivery.

Thats quite possibly the best price I've seen recently for the Flow.

They have none in stock at the moment but I've just received an email back from them saying that they can order them in for customers at that price.

I blagged one on eBay for £222 inc del, but I thought I would post this in case anyone else was looking for a Flow. :biggrin:

Marko62

From Wiggle ;

Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it.

Just enter this exclusive e-voucher code ZUJ63-VBRB5 on the checkout
page
If you don't want to use this voucher yourself, you can always forward it
to a friend.

Top Bottom