Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Thanks Graham, I've ordered a pair of Nike Haule glasses, very bargainsome :bravo:

Dave.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
ProbikeKit's four day offers have the Knog Frog twin pack (their small, single LED lights) for a tenner.

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=A9187

Pack includes a front (white) and rear (red) led light, in a clever silicon casing that doubles as the mounting mechanism. The twinpacks are available with black casing, or translucent (the translucent will give off some light from sides and top, if it's like my toad, increasing your visibility).

dodgy

Glasses just arrived, very pleased with them! I went for the Haul.e and they come with light sensitive ( Nike call them Speed Max) lenses, which darken in bright light and obviously go lighter in dim conditions. You also get a set of dark lenses which I doubt I'll use much. The microfibre pouch is good as it comes with spare lense storage, too. They're also nice and comfortable ;)

Soltydog

Legendary Member
www.cycle-clothing.co.uk are offering 20% discount by using the code EMAILPRONOV
I got this through email direct from them & it's valid until 8th Dec. I've not used it as there's nothing i want need from them at the moment, but anyone else is free to try it :evil:

Tynan

Veteran
dodgy said:
Glasses just arrived, very pleased with them! I went for the Haul.e and they come with light sensitive ( Nike call them Speed Max) lenses, which darken in bright light and obviously go lighter in dim conditions. You also get a set of dark lenses which I doubt I'll use much. The microfibre pouch is good as it comes with spare lense storage, too. They're also nice and comfortable :rolleyes:

Thanks for that, been looking for some cheap quality glasses with some sort of reacto lens for ages, I have ordered

soulful dog

Veteran
Just spotted this on hotukdeals if anyone is interested:

Topeak Alien RX Bike Tool only £4.89 @ Halfords
"The Alien RX is a light-weight, durable 16 function multi-tool designed for enthusiasts. Includes chain tool and carry case."

Anyone know if it's any good? Not that I'll probably bother as apart from the allen keys and screwdriver I wouldn't have a clue what to use the rest of the bits for! Seems an excellent price anyway, as it's £24 from Wiggle and £22 at CRC.

Too late if anyone just spots this now - seem to be sold out now.

Top Bottom