Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

balzer69

Ribble sale - 15% off orders for parts/accessories over £50 inc free delivery this weekend .
Got 2 continental gp4000s tyres for less than £20 each! also sks mudguards for £15 (usually 23-26) so am pleased.

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/

RSV_Ecosse

Aperitif said:
Good old Tescos! Last Saturday I got a pair of LED 'button' lights - the ones with a bit of elastic..........blah-blah-blah.....

Hi, I have looked in two branches of Tesco's near me and haven't managed to find these anywhere. Can't see them online on their website either.

Whereabouts are they located in the stores or can you post a link to them online?.

Ta....!!! :becool:

RSV_Ecosse said:
Hi, I have looked in two branches of Tesco's near me and haven't managed to find these anywhere. Can't see them online on their website either.

Whereabouts are they located in the stores or can you post a link to them online?.

Ta....!!! :evil:

Hello RSV - I bought another two sets yesterday - all tescos biking stuff is down until 20th October or so...

These lights are now £2.66 - even cheaper than a set of replacement 'cells'!

Also - in the pet section, get yourself a flashing dog collar for £1.75 - another bargain to wrap around an arm. Velcro adjustable.:blush:
No link via the Tesco website sorry - probably a good thing as you have to trawl a (bigger) store to get 'stocks' :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The new Tesco's Home (? not sure that's its name) at Cribbs Causeway in Bristol has the lights in stock - Mr Summerdays and me both put them in the basket without realising the other had done the same. But we figured the batteries in them would almost cost more.

RSV_Ecosse

Thanks for the info folks.

So these lights, what section of the store are they in?. To be honest, I have never noticed a "cycling" section in my local Tesco's, but I guess it must be there somewhere!!.

RSV_Ecosse said:
Thanks for the info folks.

So these lights, what section of the store are they in?. To be honest, I have never noticed a "cycling" section in my local Tesco's, but I guess it must be there somewhere!!.

Next to the horse riding section - of course! Which is next to the car bit, the DIY bit, the torch bit (Don't forget their £10 'Cree' LED torch as well...), the towels, duvet covers and onwards to TVs, - ah every little helps...

Will1985

Über Member
balzer69 said:
Ribble sale - 15% off orders for parts/accessories over £50 inc free delivery this weekend .
Got 2 continental gp4000s tyres for less than £20 each! also sks mudguards for £15 (usually 23-26) so am pleased.

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/

Don't be fooled - they've increased the "normal" prices a bit so you are still effectively paying the same as the old 10%!

Wait until it goes back to 10% and use a 15% off voucher.

yello

Lewis Kit - buy a T.ESS product and get a free pair of windproof gloves.

I have a T.ESS sleeveless baselayer and it's a top bit of kit. I can't comment on the gloves though.

RSV_Ecosse

Was in Tescos today for a look for those LED's.

Cracking selection of cycling stuff they have. Great prices.

Noticed they do a wireless trip computer which has the uual functions, inc cadence for about £14!!!.

Also, the LED's are still on offer at £2.66. This is for a twin pack, one front ( white ) and one rear ( red ). Got 3 packs.

They have TF2 spray cans on offer for about £1.60 as well. ;)

Top Bottom