Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
This is sold now cos I bought it. I got a £82.00 Brooks B66 saddle for £24.99 + P/P from an e-bay seller, Made my self very nearly a £50.00 saving it is second hand but has had very little wear so I am well chuffed.

E-bay is always worth a look.

skmc1955

just bought the bike lift/hoist from Aldi for £1.97 (reduced) it,s great!

tomb1960

Descente Retro Jersey, I bought one of those last time they were on offer, it hasn't lasted brilliantly well, I see htey are doing Descente le warmers at a reasonable price too!

charliesurf

I was in Asda- Walmart, they have a good selection of bike bits including light up gloves. The bit that took my fancy was a .....20 function cycle computer including batteries for the sum of

£8.50......... when you consider the price that halfords charge for half the functions its surely worth a punt

dodgy

User said:
If you want Merino stuff (plus some other techy stuff) then try looking at the Ground Effect website. The current NS$/£ exchange rate makes the prices suprisingly affordable and postage is quick and cheap.

Thanks for the tip, they have some nice gear there which you're unlikely to see on the trails over here. Shipping is very reasonable, only problem is how much we're likely to be stung with import duty :wacko:

Edit, just seen this:

UK Deliveries
•VAT and Duty are included in all prices. Delivery is by Royal Mail (1st Class).
•If nobody is home a card is left so you can collect the parcel from your postal delivery office.

Not sure how they get around the duty thing, but I like the look of this place.

Domestique

Über Member
These gloves are going cheap, most over 50% off
I just bought a couple of pairs of mitts for next summer :tongue:

http://www.cyclesense.co.uk/products.php?plid=m19b0s466p0&tbv=_CLEARANCE_ITEMS_Gloves

balzer69

cheap baselayers at tkmaxx

at least in Lincoln, the outdoor section of TKMaxx have a good few baselayers that look decent quality at a good price. Most less than a tenner. Got a couple canterbury baselayers for £12 that are excellent and usually retail for twice that.

dodgy

Archie said:
Wiggle have rainlegs in the smaller sizes in their price drop promotion. Currently £11.40, less than half price.

I've never used them, never knew they existed until now and they might be very effective - but that is the the funniest cycling attire I've ever seen :welcome:

Top Bottom