Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The very useful Topeak All Weather Tribag is on sale at halfords for £6.99.
http://www.halfords.com/cycling/accessories/bags-baskets/topeak-all-weather-tri-bag

Despite the picture, it should be the one with the rain cover. My favourite bike accessory.
Cheap again at £7.49

I'd I was just discussing waiting for these to get cheap again with @vickster today!

Luba

Smart 1 Watt LED Rear Light with Batteries Included - Smart R1 as far as I can tell and have bought. My personal favourite rear light. £4.97 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MMPGYJC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
Sadly an Amazon add on and they've now sneakily increased this to £20 min spend. People with Prime like me didn't realise that they had upped this.

But when EVERYTHING used to be free delivery on there you realise why they might be one of the biggest worldwide retailers but have never turned a profit!!

Apologies to anyone I have antagonized over the years. I only mean to share bargains and help out other cyclists. The type of person that probably shouldn't use the internet sometimes!

Anyway, if it is an R1 which I suspect it is, then under a fiver is the best price I have ever seen this excellent light. Much prefer it to the R2s I own.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Just a post and run - best regards guys x

Last edited by a moderator:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
If you choose to get it delivered to an Amazon Locker you can get 1 Day delivery for £1.99 instead of the £6.01 for delivery they are quoting otherwise.

Smart 1 Watt LED Rear Light with Batteries Included - Smart R1 as far as I can tell and have bought. My personal favourite rear light. £4.97 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MMPGYJC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
Sadly an Amazon add on and they've now sneakily increased this to £20 min spend. People with Prime like me didn't realise that they had upped this.

But when EVERYTHING used to be free delivery on there you realise why they might be one of the biggest worldwide retailers but have never turned a profit!!

Apologies to anyone I have antagonized over the years. I only mean to share bargains and help out other cyclists. The type of person that probably shouldn't use the internet sometimes!

Anyway, if it is an R1 which I suspect it is, then under a fiver is the best price I have ever seen this excellent light. Much prefer it to the R2s I own.

Think it may be the 1/2W one, the description says 1/2W and 1W and then shows an offer to buy the newer 1W version

davefb

Guru
Ordered Smart light free delivery prime, bargain, thanks.
same!
finally used the dammed account for something other than watching telly.

Luba

If you choose to get it delivered to an Amazon Locker you can get 1 Day delivery for £1.99 instead of the £6.01 for delivery they are quoting otherwise.

Good call I guess. I don't know what their postage rates are for non Prime as have been taking advantage, as stated above, for years. EVERYTHING used to be free delivery. Sometimes I just used to buy things that were mispriced or so cheap for the packaging! Hence why they have never made a profit LOL.

They need to be careful with this new backdoor charge & postage increase.

Either way, these are excellent rear lights at a fiver and still the cheapest I can find online for £7 with locker delivery.

Then again, should you take heed of someone who is listening to a track called, "Work this pu*sy" from 2005? That's your choice.

These are fantastic rear lights, especially at a fiver. Buy 4, sell 2 and get em for free or cheap.

As an aside, I know I have complained about the lack of lights with cyclists / bike riders. But have seen a recent increase in daytime light users and decent light use by serious cyclists.

That's always going to be cancelled out by the cretins that dress like ninjas, ride 2 abreast because they're having a chat, even on 30 roads in built up areas, but what can you do?

Luba

yeah, its *very* unclear, seems to say 1/2 W AND 1W in the description..

As an experienced buyer from Amazon I am 99% sure it is the original R1. That's the only reason I posted.

If not then their CS and returns are unparalled and won't cost you anything, apart from wasted time, and if you are a Prime member you can let them know this.....

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Sports Direct's "offer of the week" in store has short sleeved Muddy Fox cycling tops for £5.99 each (men's and ladies). I think they're normally about £9-£10 each or two for £17, so not a bad saving.
They also had Muddy Fox cycling shorts at £5.99 a pair

outlash

also available in orange
Then again, should you take heed of someone who is listening to a track called, "Work this pu*sy" from 2005? That's your choice.

These are fantastic rear lights, especially at a fiver. Buy 4, sell 2 and get em for free or cheap.

As an aside, I know I have complained about the lack of lights with cyclists / bike riders. But have seen a recent increase in daytime light users and decent light use by serious cyclists.

That's always going to be cancelled out by the cretins that dress like ninjas, ride 2 abreast because they're having a chat, even on 30 roads in built up areas, but what can you do?

And you wonder why you get people's backs up...

Top Bottom