Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Now he says as I spent money there earlier. I got my 10% British cycling discount though
From what they told me in store you cant use the BC in conjunction with a discount code anyway , not saying its right or wrong just what they said.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Does anyone know if this can be applied alongside the offer of 10% road bikes that is currently on the Halfords website...
This suggests that it does apply, but the extra 15% doesn't appear in the basket
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...?cm_re=10cms+slides-_-Slide+1-_-10pcroadbikes

If it does, there are a couple of very tempting bikes :becool:
Every time i see a deal for halfords i tell swmbo they have a sale and i need a new bike, it does not work for soem reason :sad: , TBH my next buy would be C2W again i geuss but i cant see it happening any time soon but i do like the look of the 13 aero bikes, i have read they feel soft to ride but after buzz kill from my aluminium it might be what im after .

Blurb

Über Member
Just got back from my local Aldi (Kingsbury) and the price reductions there weren't quite as much as reported by ScotiaLass, but still ended up getting a Pro Short sleeved top for 10.49 and shorts for 5.49. Tried the shoes, but they were only down to 18 quid and the pair of Planet X Agu Rhy I have were stiffer and seemed better made at 18:49 delivered.

vickster

Legendary Member
If I could be bothered...but that said I spent £70
I've just reserved another stand, will take one back and then see how I get on with the BC discount! I'm sure the lads in there will think I'm bonkers

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Just got back from my local Aldi (Kingsbury) and the price reductions there weren't quite as much as reported by ScotiaLass, but still ended up getting a Pro Short sleeved top for 10.49 and shorts for 5.49. Tried the shoes, but they were only down to 18 quid and the pair of Planet X Agu Rhy I have were stiffer and seemed better made at 18:49 delivered.

Yep the reductions can vary ours has plenty stock but just cant help but think best saving the cash and buying better quality IMO. However I do more cycling than the norm hence more demanding on fit etc. Gloves are ok mind and the socks ! Tops and shorts just don`t do it for me, my last pair of bargain Pro fit Bibs I bought for £6!! just don`t fit great at all, may pass them over to someone.

broady

Veteran
Has anyone had the planetx apex alloy RT-58 delivered yet?
It's still at £500 and I'm tempted... or it might be the cx Boardman bike in the for sale section.
The amazon bargains seem to have all gone back up in price too! Were they a mistake?

Top Bottom