Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/m-wave-2-function-5-led-headlight-prod17879/ added three of these 99p lights to an existing order for my kids to use riding to school.

Mike_P

Guru
As to the non warranty, well the switch on the tail is slightly erratic already, but for £10 it is hard to complain. They were sold as is.

The tail light switch on mine only seems have gone through the whole different range of settings once, now it seems to flip between both on and one on / one flashing

The tail light switch on mine only seems have gone through the whole different range of settings once, now it seems to flip between both on and one on / one flashing
The 3 modes on mine are like this, 1st press, both on, 2nd press, one on one flash, 3rd press ( must hold for 4 secs ) alternate flash. The 3rd mode you can only get to after 2nd press, do it after the 1st one and it just turns off

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
...the front light is a larger diameter, brightness seems on a par with the old Magicshine MJ808, high, low, flash, and quite spotty
The rear light won't be the 500lumens advertised, that's impossible from current red LED's, but I would say its the brightest rear I have ever seen. It has 2 Leds and 2 modes, both lit, one lit and one flashing....

The front light looks just like this, so may well be the one given the Magicshine claims to be 1000 lumen. It certainly does not look like the Nitelights 450BL (as stated in the Ad). This also looks identical...

The rear light seems to be this ok.

Im temted to wireup my 6 cell USB 5V output pack for a slightly more sensible setup.

Does anybody know where can I get such a cable from my USB power pack to the light (hopefully at a price that is commensurate with the price of the set :whistle:)?

Last edited:
The front light looks just like this, so may well be the one given the Magicshine claims to be 1000 lumen. It certainly does not look like the Nitelights 450BL (as stated in the Ad). This also looks identical...

The rear light seems to be this ok.

The Led in the front light I have identified as a Cree XP-G, so the 450lumens is about right
180px-Cree_xp-g.jpg

Top Bottom