Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Cheers mate, thanks for the feedback. I already run one of the 70p ones with my current light and just think they are a good visual aid :smile: . They don't take up any space in my rucksack either.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
yes,lots of it is confusing. I was also looking for their stuff sacks, they weren't under their heading but only in the liquidation bit. The site is also prone now and then to quoting some absolutely ludicrous original prices which would surely get them done for retail fraud if they didn't rather come across as inputted by a drugged up temp.

yes I`ve been noticing that as well, looked up an FSA SLK chainset only as someone I know bought one for £90 on PX a while back, was surprised to see it was in the liquidation sale and reduced from £600 rrp odd to £349 then take 35% off that !! Still nowhere near the price from wiggle for same item with no sale or deductions etc.

albion

Guru
Decathlon have the now old style 26" wheeled Rockrider 500 in-store for only £150.
They have switched to 27.5" wheels for the 2016 replacement.

Gateshead still has a fair few sizes available though the XL size has gone. Likely, a few stores are already fully and permanently sold out.

Steve T

Veteran
Belkin replica short sleeve shirts - only in XL (see comment below for sizing):-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262296424185?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:blush:T
£8 delivered for a Santini branded short sleeve shirt (sizes are the usual Italian joke I bought the long sleeve version in a large last year and can squeeze into it and I'm a medium so I would think the XL will be comfortable for me - the quality is excellent though especially at this price)

vickster

Legendary Member
Legit website?
Yes but you might need to wait for a month at least to get the goods
And now coming up at £55 for two so not such a bargain. Must have sold the quota of cheap ones

vickster

Legendary Member
I got an order in at £30.24, went back for more but the price has just jumped to £54.99. I wonder if my original order will get cancelled.
Probably not if its been confirmed. They say despatch in the next week so might be lucky on wait time too

postieparr

Looks like they have flash sales on certain items and I'd guess this could have been one of them. It's a shame I missed out by a few hours as I'm just searching out the best price for a set of Conti tyres.
Anyone seen any cheaper than this?

what sort of tyres are you after? ie: do they absolutely have to be Conti? I used to pretty much use Conti Top Touring for everything, different widths for different applications, but they "improved" messed around with it, so now I'm a bit more of a tyre whore - which i suppose is handier if you are after a bargain.

Top Bottom