Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where, I can not find the deal ?
regards
ILG
The muc off deal that is

RegG

Über Member
If no one else has already mentioned this, Merlin have an extra 12.5% off Altura clothing at the moment. It does say for 'this weekend only' but that was last weekend and the offer is still on their website.

MiK1138

Veteran
High5 gels are 4 for £2 at your local Lidl (well, they are at mine anyway).

"Take one every 20 minutes", it says on the packaging:hyper:
My local Liddle has a high5 marathon pack for 7.99 1
  • x IsoGel Plus
  • 2x IsoGel
  • 4x EnergyGel Plus
  • 8x EnergyGel
  • 1x Protein Recovery
  • 1x EnergySource
  • 1x EnergyBar
  • 1x 10 tube ZERO
  • 1x Run Bottle

Mike_P

Guru
No Aldi offers at present but when they do crop up they are now offering online ordering, free at present but a £3 charge will apply in the future - no doubt before the next cycling event occurs.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
image.png
Not a bad price for a Tiagra spec disc brake road bike. Originally priced at nearly £1000 which seems far too expensive, it is now reduced to £399.
http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/79788/Saracen_Tenet_3_2015_Bike_RN952352

wonderloaf

Veteran

No Aldi offers at present but when they do crop up they are now offering online ordering, free at present but a £3 charge will apply in the future - no doubt before the next cycling event occurs.
Could be bad news - may lower stocks in shops, pander to folks who buy stuff to sell on. And i'd never buy clothing online anyway unless it's a repeat item. I prefer to pedal to my short list of local Aldis if after something.

wonderloaf

Veteran
I've just ordered a pair so hopefully they're OK, for £10 I'm prepared to take the risk. Interestingly I've just sent a pair of Altura's back because ... you've guessed it ... the zip broke, after only a handful of outings. Hopefully these are better!

Top Bottom