Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

Crandoggler

Kind of agree. Carbon bikes are carbon bikes. I personally wouldn't want to spend a fortune on a bike without a carbon frame. CAAD12 Aside.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tempting, but might well equal wife-1 :laugh:

Go for it !!!

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 18.37.59.jpg

Tempting, but might well equal wife-1 :laugh:
Even with the extra £100, it's only a 25% saving. I'd say it would have to be a 1/3 off before it's worth ending your marriage.

Woody Allen (way back in the 60s before we had to know his private life) "I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday, and she said she wanted a divorce. I told her I hadn't been planning to spend that much"

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Look interesting and i note that just break into the free postage zone. Anyone used them? I ask because i am always wary of zips on overshoes - possible to damage them as you put them on/take them off in less than ideal circhmstances. In short, what are the zips like?
Not sure if you ordered any & if they have turned up yet. Mine arrived the other day & finally got round to trying them on. The sizing seems fine & the zip seems better quality than I have had on any other overshoes. The overshoes themselves are thinner than my normal neoprene type, but hopefully they'll keep the wind & rain out.
Still showing in stock, so reckon I'll have another pair for next winter :okay:

wonderloaf

Veteran
Not sure if you ordered any & if they have turned up yet. Mine arrived the other day & finally got round to trying them on. The sizing seems fine & the zip seems better quality than I have had on any other overshoes. The overshoes themselves are thinner than my normal neoprene type, but hopefully they'll keep the wind & rain out.
Still showing in stock, so reckon I'll have another pair for next winter :okay:
I've just received my Sealskinz and the sizing seems very small ... I ordered the 12 - 14 UK size for my size 11 - 11.5 shoes and I can just about get the zip over the heel, I seriously thought about using a tyre lever! I am putting them over Shimano MTB shoes but even so they shouldn't be this tight, think they must be at least one size undersize. Saying that once they are on they are very comfy and look quite good (not that that matters :okay:) , and as you say seem to be good quality. Hopefully they'll stretch a bit once I've started wearing them, I'll find out how warm they are tomorrow, got an early start and I think it's gong to be freezing!

Top Bottom