Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
FSA 11 speed chain for £10: http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CHFSTI/fsa-team-issue-cn-1102n-11-speed-chain

P and P £3.95, free over £50.

FSA 11 speed chain for £10: http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CHFSTI/fsa-team-issue-cn-1102n-11-speed-chain

P and P £3.95, free over £50.

Arrgghh! Must stop looking at this thread.

Coming up to retirement I'm trying to stock up on disposable items while I still have plenty of income. So I thought I may as well have a few of these, even if they wear quicker than KMCs, at £10 a shot can't go wrong?

And while I'm there I might as well get a 2nd Holdswoth retro jersey as I really like the one I got last week at under £20.

Oh no! £49.99. Only need to spend another penny to get free postage. It would be crazy not to, right?

A nice pair of socks as I only have 12 pairs. :blush:

Must... Stop... Looking... At... This... Thread...

Graham.

simon.r

Person
I know everyone is on Breximum Austerity right now, but if you are in the fortunate position of having a child at University or being a child at university: PX 10% for students
It does require a student to authenticate through their Uni network, but worth it that applies to you...

That's worth knowing. MrsR has a student card at present, and there's every likelihood her son will have one soon.

Not a mega mega bargain but do seem to remember a flurry of excitement, followed by come down, sometime recently about soreen maltloaf for those who demand the branded one. Currently 49p at my local lidl.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Not a mega mega bargain but do seem to remember a flurry of excitement, followed by comedown, sometime recently about soreen maltloaf for those who demand the branded on. Currently 49p at my local lidl.

Yummy and it makes good bonk food as well

midlife

Guru
Arrgghh! Must stop looking at this thread.

Coming up to retirement I'm trying to stock up on disposable items while I still have plenty of income. So I thought I may as well have a few of these, even if they wear quicker than KMCs, at £10 a shot can't go wrong?

And while I'm there I might as well get a 2nd Holdswoth retro jersey as I really like the one I got last week at under £20.

Oh no! £49.99. Only need to spend another penny to get free postage. It would be crazy not to, right?

A nice pair of socks as I only have 12 pairs. :blush:

Must... Stop... Looking... At... This... Thread...

Graham.

Note to self to measure myself for the correct size Holdsworth jersey for £19.99 :smile:

Shaun

Yummy and it makes good bonk food as well

Yes. I well remember staggering into a corner shop nottingham way in virtual meltdown and grabbing a soreen. Instant recovery which got me home. Olympic and various sporting drug problems could be avoided by simply demanding that all competitors just live on maltloaf for one month before the whatever event. Any traces, however small, of anything else, would result in instant, no excuses, dismissal, shaming, ritual drowning.

I've got a voucher from o2, offering (up to) 20kg of posh dog food for £1. Not sure if this is a one time code, or not. If it's one use, then the first person who tries it will get it. Hate to miss a bargain, but I don't have a dog :smile: Expires in 2 days.
http://tidd.ly/178d92e1
Sounds like a post brexit promo. 20kg? - could live for a while on that. Don't suppose it's made from recently skewered hipsters?

Top Bottom