Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
I have these lights and very happy with them. I commute on well lit roads though in fairness....

Considering the Smart light offer above this may be better value - a Smart 60 watt front plus rear set for £14.99

I ran two of these sets on PBP as my lights, with a Hope Vision 1 for dark lanes, and had no issues.
+1 to the 60 - I have two.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
They have just come back to me with this info in fairness after I kicked off about it.
In fairness I suppose it IS a bargain then, it just doesn't carry the Endura name.
Told him to cancel my order now but I am in two minds now :laugh:

I hate to sound like I am plugging this guy but I feel like I owe him one a bit after "suggesting" his Ebay Ad wasn't an honest one ! He has amended it slightly now and put a note "Please Note ENDURA branded these jackets for us using our own BEAR! Logo's & not the Endura brand name, although Endura is on the garment tags"
These have come back on sale at £25 and they also have the Endura Laser . If you're not bothered about having Endura branding then surely the Gridlock II is a bargain at under half price.
Just purchased one myself

J1888

Über Member
Just got a pair of Shimano R171's for £65 delivered from Ebay (account of BeSpoke cycles). Sure, they're not a brand new model, but with an original RRP of £129.99, I think £65 with delivery is good.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I refuse to buy anything from Tweeks now - once they have your email address they spam you to death. If you unsubscribe they'll lay off for a few weeks and then start again. Complaining to them directly gives a slightly longer respite.

Just add their email address to your spam filter. Or flag their emails as spam. That way whatever they send you goes straight into junk mail folder

Top Bottom