Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mmmm, tempting as I have size 4 feet. I ride in lightweight walking shoes on flat (ordinary) pedals as I'm too much of a klutz to try anything else. :blush: But if I can use these as walking shoes as well and don't have to fit cleats, may be worth considering.

Need to find someplace to try some on in store first.

vickster

Legendary Member
Mmmm, tempting as I have size 4 feet. I ride in lightweight walking shoes on flat (ordinary) pedals as I'm too much of a klutz to try anything else. :blush: But if I can use these as walking shoes as well and don't have to fit cleats, may be worth considering.

Need to find someplace to try some on in store first.
Sigma - free delivery, free returns, easy :smile:

Alas, I'm the sort of person who prefers to poke and prod before ordering LOL... :laugh:

Reviews all say they come up small / narrow on the sizing, and I have fairly wide plates of meat. Hence the above. :blush:

I see there are a few places in Cambridge that appear to stock them, and as I'm heading that way next week, I'll have the chance to try on. :okay:

I bought a pair too, the ratchet lets you set the tightness just right, I was impressed with the free quick delivery.
I read a review describing them as "Darth Vader" like, but they are nothing of the sort
Shimano-XC50-MTB-SPD-MTB-Bike-Ratchet-_1.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Great quality and but really loose around the lower thighs, so will have to go back unfortunately. Shame as I've hardly got skinny legs.

Mine fitted fine but it really is a lottery buying bibs - time there was a set of standard sizing dimensions that retailers / manufacturers had to comply and which included torso length.

Top Bottom