Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
@cyberknight I'm looking to get some new wheels at some point.
Was thinking fulcrum 3's or Zonda's, but would be interested to hear what you think to the Superstars
I think @Justinslow has some too ?, i found them really good for the money although they are narrow rims compared to modern trends. i think some one on the CC group ride has them too , but i cant remember who .

broady

Veteran
In 11 speed I only have fulcrum 5's and 7's so would be interested if these are much of an improvement over the 5's as the 5's are quite a lot better than the 7's

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I think @Justinslow has some too ?, i found them really good for the money although they are narrow rims compared to modern trends. i think some one on the CC group ride has them too , but i cant remember who .
Yep I have the 30mm Elite Ultra's
There's a review in the review section, @Hacienda71 has some too.
Apart from weak rim tape they've been great for me, although I am 76kg, not sure I'd go for them if I was a heavyweight.

Rustybucket

Veteran
Evans have a few quite big reductions on Endura jackets and jerseys for both genders

https://www.evanscycles.com/clothing/soft-shells_c/endura-brand

Thanks ordered a jersey at 70% off!

400bhp

Guru
What are the fit like? I'm a 36inch chest but wouldn't normally get a size small? Tempted to get some mediums, but not if they aren't tight fitting?
Thanks
I'm possibly a similar build to you and went for the medium. I haven't bought any of their stuff before but their clothing is good according to a pal.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Yep I have the 30mm Elite Ultra's
There's a review in the review section, @Hacienda71 has some too.
Apart from weak rim tape they've been great for me, although I am 76kg, not sure I'd go for them if I was a heavyweight.
I have hammered mine, 7000 plus miles, raced a season on them and used them for commuting and weekend rides in all weathers. In that time I have snapped a spoke replaced at lbs no issue as they are Sapim and replaced the front bearings that got a bit rough. Good value wheelset Imho. I ain't that light at 85 kg.

Top Bottom