Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Rover

Guru
See.Sense Icon Rear Light £43.64 (with BC membership)

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-lights/bike-lights/see-sense-icon-rear-bike-light

£10 off £50+ orders then a further 10% off with BC membership. I have a set and I'm tempted to buy another!

I've been thinking of getting one of these but wonder whether it'll fit into the saddle/rack bag as it suggests using the seat post. I've sent them a message but any info from the forum would be good.

Cheers.

The Rover

Guru
I've been thinking of getting one of these but wonder whether it'll fit into the saddle/rack bag as it suggests using the seat post. I've sent them a message but any info from the forum would be good.

Cheers.

I've seen some photos of it mounted on saddle bags so it's been ordered.
Thanks for the link sixmile.

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
I see the Carnac Notus Helmet is on sale at Planet X aswell at £23.95 with delivery. Is that a genuine bargain?
Don't wear a helmet but will need one for a sprint triathlon I am doing next April.
Is this helmet worth a punt for my peanut sized head? ^_^
I've got the Notus helmet, in fact, I've got two, having bought another one as a spare. Light weight, decent range of adjustment and a good price.
They come in a fairly robust box, so don't worry about getting it delivered.

Sixmile

Veteran

The rear light comes with a rear rubber mount for a standard seatpost and a few rubber straps of differing lengths to attach the light to your bike. Additional flat and aero mounts are available directly from See.Sense. I have mounted the rear light on my saddle bag, helmet, rear stay and seat post just using the standard mount.

I've been using the Icon set for the guts of 18 months now and have no complaints at all. I don't really bother connecting to Bluetooth before every ride for the crash and theft alerts but I have used them occasionally. It's also handy to be able to operate and adjust your lights from your smartphone too.

The Rover

Guru
The rear light comes with a rear rubber mount for a standard seatpost and a few rubber straps of differing lengths to attach the light to your bike. Additional flat and aero mounts are available directly from See.Sense. I have mounted the rear light on my saddle bag, helmet, rear stay and seat post just using the standard mount.

I've been using the Icon set for the guts of 18 months now and have no complaints at all. I don't really bother connecting to Bluetooth before every ride for the crash and theft alerts but I have used them occasionally. It's also handy to be able to operate and adjust your lights from your smartphone too.

They replied to my message today advising to ensure the bag is fastened securely so that the light doesn't move unnecessarily and activate. They also offered to send me a mount as a goodwill gesture if it became a problem.
Can't sat fairer than that. Very impressed and I've not even picked the thing up yet!

SRAM PC-1110 - 11 Speed chain £7.25 delivered

s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom