Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

addman100

Guru
Look good. One problem i find with many multi-layer fleece lined glives, particularly after washing, is the liners pulling back from the fingers and being a pig to get back in. How are these on that? Fair to assume that the crab design solves this?
I've not had too much trouble with this, they aren't the most breathable gloves when the temperature creeks up. For me it's a small compromise as long as I can keep some warmth in my hands! I also agree with Sixmile, on the road bike they certainly are a little restrictive but again due to suffering so much with cold hands this is something I put up with. On a mountain bike or hybrid the lack of dexterity is certainly less of a problem.

SpokesT

Last week Chain Reaction was selling a rear Ultegra 6700 brake caliper for £20.99 and I bought one. Now it's down to £16.99. And yes, I've bought another: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/shimano-ultegra-6700-road-brake-caliper/rp-prod67225

What's this all about?
  • Must be used in conjunction with ST-7900 or ST-6700 STIs for correct leverage ratio
Surely they're gunna work depending upon how hard I pull on whatever lever I have, which in my case is a pair of four year old Tiagras with the gear cables that come out of the side and look a mess compared to the latest version...

U

User6179

What's this all about?
  • Must be used in conjunction with ST-7900 or ST-6700 STIs for correct leverage ratio
Surely they're gunna work depending upon how hard I pull on whatever lever I have, which in my case is a pair of four year old Tiagras with the gear cables that come out of the side and look a mess compared to the latest version...

The pull ratio is lower on the Tiagra 4600 shifters, used them myself with the 6700 calipers and never noticed any difference when braking other than the levers feel a bit harder to reach.

bpsmith

Veteran
I got the top of bottom sections of the above set about 2 years ago. It’s very well made and fantastic to go to the garage and now exactly where everything is. Well worth the price.

wonderloaf

Veteran
P&P £5.99 in the UK, so £28.18 delivered.

Top Bottom