Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a megabargain compared to many on here but anyone looking for a multitool could do worse than this:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/topeak-hexus-ii-folding-tool/rp-prod47016

postage included.

I have it and also the Alien and for most purposes this is absoliutely fine.

The chain tool is one of the best there is - better than many a so-called workshop tool. Includes a stiff link loosener which some don't.

adamhearn

Veteran
Not just Halford's system.
£18 is the Ribble price for one 23 or 25 mm rigid bead Gatorskin.
Your £45.49 is for two 28 mm folding Gatorskins

Did you even look at the picture?

It was a bit off topic but I just happened to notice Ribble’s system is saying you save 1% but the reality is the price is actually higher than RRP

Sooo tempting.. Does anyone have any first hand experience of Sensa bikes?

They get good reviews - one thing to note you don't get those wheels ! - Ive been watching sensa bikes for a while - its so much cheaper than the de rosa idol (another one I am watching) - but my current bike is carbon ultegra, albeit 10 years old - so what would I be gaining.

macky

My wife, daughter and son all sensa.
Wife’s is a mid range alloy with full 105 and does the job.
Daughters is probs cheapest ladies road racing bike they do. It’s heavy but she flys round on it. I keep on at her to get a new faster one.
And the lads is carbon cost about 1300. Full 105 and he gets good miles and speed from it.
Merlin repaired he’s straight away when he fell off.
Neither have had any bother with them and if I was after a new bike I’d defo get one with the 20%dis. I saw them in the shop other Xmas and they are smart.

Planet X RT-58 alloy frameset, £99. Room for 28mm tyres, mudguard mounts, 27.2mm seatpost, BSA bottom bracket. Great budget build or winter bike. Shame that there are no rack mounts as well.

You do have to budget also for headset, BB cable guide, seatpost clamp which are often supplied with framesets, I sourced these parts for less than £20, the BB guide was £1 from PX, the clamp £3 from Wiggle

Ordered the blue one

FRPXRT58AV2T_P1.jpg

Last edited:

bornagainst

Über Member
Sooo tempting.. Does anyone have any first hand experience of Sensa bikes?

I've got a Guilia from 2016. The frame / forks are as good as anything I've ever ridden and I think you'd need to spend crazy money to get better.

The rest of the build was mainly cheaper components, so read the parts list closely.....

I've got a Guilia from 2016. The frame / forks are as good as anything I've ever ridden and I think you'd need to spend crazy money to get better.

The rest of the build was mainly cheaper components, so read the parts list closely.....

The wheels supplied RRP @ £99 - Rest of the kit is ultegra

Top Bottom