Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Ale Bermuda bib shorts - RRP £105, reduced to £30 in Cycle Republic (full price online). Even got BC discount so £27.
Size XXL but they’re a large in British sizing - I’m 6’1 and about 12st, they fit perfectly

Funnily enough, I had to (almost) pass my local Cycle Republic on the way to meet Mrs ND tonight so popped in for a look.
They had a clearance rail and on it were several pairs of Ale bibshorts….but they were all womens and none were reduced below £80 :angry:

Looks like you got an absolute steal!

Mike_P

Guru
Ebay seller offering BNWT Rapha items at hefty discounts - picked a pair of loopback trousers for my short commuter journeys for £59.99 + £5.99 postage (£110 at Rapha) https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/Treasure4u-Ltd?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

EDIT: Just noticed Rapha have dropped the ones I bought (relaxed fit) to £66 anyway but least I get some nectar points.
FURTHER EDIT: Realised Rapha would have charged £5 postage so ^_^ with ebay

Last edited:

gaijintendo

Veteran
For when I'm cycling too fast ...
https://www.aldi.co.uk/crane-speed-chute/p/078422164707800
I won't look like a complete nobber at all :-)
Looking at Amazon reviews, people seem to have come up with using these to tire their dogs out... Might get one for my 1yo son

Mike_P

Guru
The £10 sports nutrition with the Tdf package in WHS is 2 x 10 tab High 5 Zero tubes; presumably their is some list price somewhere of 10 tab tubes being £5 each! Sainsburys are offering it with a unspecified quantity of sports nutrition but no water bottle

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I bought this a few days ago on Ebay, it arrived yesterday and I took it for a test ride on the Diverge today. SO SO impressed with it. Considering it costs like £8.00 and comes with Chinese instructions - it is sturdy, looks smart, user friendly, and didn't intrude too much onto my handlebar space. The handlebar holder is a hinged plastic, but strong and the the main holder is coated metal....

WELL worth the money - May order another for the Allez Sport.

metal-bike-bicycle-holder-motorcycle-handle.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I bought this a few days ago on Ebay, it arrived yesterday and I took it for a test ride on the Diverge today. SO SO impressed with it. Considering it costs like £8.00 and comes with Chinese instructions - it is sturdy, looks smart, user friendly, and didn't intrude too much onto my handlebar space. The handlebar holder is a hinged plastic, but strong and the the main holder is coated metal....

WELL worth the money - May order another for the Allez Sport.

View attachment 415067

Looks a good buy - if only they did it in green....:whistle:

Top Bottom