Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
EFB06FC9-7C6F-4D66-9176-883EE3D27CA0.png
They used to post the smaller items.
I’ve not used them before, just read the auction rules.

Mike_P

Guru
I bought this a few days ago on Ebay, it arrived yesterday and I took it for a test ride on the Diverge today. SO SO impressed with it. Considering it costs like £8.00 and comes with Chinese instructions - it is sturdy, looks smart, user friendly, and didn't intrude too much onto my handlebar space. The handlebar holder is a hinged plastic, but strong and the the main holder is coated metal....
6 days for the one I ordered to turn up and it has dual language instructions - Chinese and English
instructions.jpg

Does not explain the large bolt that is supplied

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Yes @Mike_P -I can't remember using that either. I used the two smaller ones to connect the holder to the bar clamp and the other through the bar clamp to secure it. Maybe its for bikes with thicker handlebars.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
6 days for the one I ordered to turn up and it has dual language instructions - Chinese and English
View attachment 416430
I've ordered one too - maybe the longer bolt is to attach it to the steerer after you've removed the top cap as illustrated in some of the Chineses suppliers web pages? I haven't received mine yet so this is pure speculation!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
There are cheaper and even free water bottles out there but you'll never get a better water bottle and at a better price. Already have 2 for the last few years just picked up another 3 for the future. Online price/click and collect only but will match in store and get Cycling UK discount on top. 3 for £16.

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bi...tles-cages/camelbak-podium-water-bottle-710ml

Actually just seen it's at this price to match a wiggle deal but here you can get an extra 10%. Cannot see it being this cheap long term.

vickster

Legendary Member
There are cheaper and even free water bottles out there but you'll never get a better water bottle and at a better price. Already have 2 for the last few years just picked up another 3 for the future. Online price/click and collect only but will match in store and get Cycling UK discount on top. 3 for £16.

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bi...tles-cages/camelbak-podium-water-bottle-710ml

Actually just seen it's at this price to match a wiggle deal but here you can get an extra 10%. Cannot see it being this cheap long term.
Thanks, 2 ordered but don’t really need!
They also have the smaller 610ml ones in a blue or red colourway for £5.99

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Reposted after correction
View attachment 416430
I've ordered one too - maybe the longer bolt is to attach it to the steerer after you've removed the bolt from the top cap as illustrated in some of the Chineses suppliers web pages? I haven't received mine yet so this is pure speculation!
kikkmlmtimklshkpilnnrmnrslsmlrqnpsojDJAS.jpg

Milzy

Guru
I have been buying impsport shorts 1 a month the last few months , only availible in small now at £25 +p and p , i have seen them on ebay for £43.Done fair few club run and an 88 miler in them the other week with issues
https://shop.impsport.com/impsport-hyperion-flo-yellow-bibshorts-2101
https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/IMPSPORT-Mens-Hyperion-Cycling-Bibshorts-With-Ff-contour-Seat-Pad-XXL/1074719951?iid=312096785229&var=610816848613&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=52344&meid=da2caddc9e2a4e4e8ba009b803694c4c&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=3&sd=312096785229&itm=610816848613&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I might have another try at decathlon bib shorts as the issues i had with them holing turned out to be my saddle bag velcro !
Of course there are wiggle dhb`s own that are decent . which are on offer atm for small and mediums
I’m 30 waist would small fit?

Top Bottom