Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huwsparky

Über Member
You can cancel at any time, if you take up the offer on the last day of the promotion (27th Jan), then you will get the Classics, Giro and almost all the TdF for 6p.
Great minds think alike, I was thinking if I could start at the end of the month I'd get the Tour in as well!! :smile:

Difinitely gonna take them up on that, almost makes prone worth it!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Great minds think alike, I was thinking if I could start at the end of the month I'd get the Tour in as well!! :smile:

Difinitely gonna take them up on that, almost makes prone worth it!

Ditto - I'm holding off until then.

Might not seem an uber bargain or ultra low price, but for someone looking for touring shoes with flats I can unreservedly recommend these.

https://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/Splinter-Mountain-Biking-Shoe-p/pol01-4786-p.htm

sale ends tonight apparently.

They can also be used with cleats but I prefer to use them as flats - very well made. - quality vibram soles that are just the thing for pushing an overloaded exped bike on dodgy surfaces.

If buying bear in mind their advice on sizing - my first pair were my normal 42 size and can become a tad painful after a while - not rubbing but feet just feel constricted as they warm up. Now have a pair of 43s and they are fine. Could always buy two and return one.

just been to pick up three sets brake cables for £3 from hellfrauds as posted upthread. ^_^ thanks

Nibor

Bewildered
brake cables now sold out at halford I have reserve 4 gear cables which I will pay £2.88 for with the combination of discount I currently have available.

Top Bottom