Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Veteran
https://www.total-mtb.co.uk/discounts/

I used the 15% off a Polaris order on gear that was already in the January sale for a wee billy bargain. Maybe someone else might find one or two of use.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Although the stated length of outer in the pack on the website is not what you get. The site says 2.1 m, you actually only get 1.7m.
Well at the moment I only have one bike to cable up, so I'll just use two outers if necessary. I intended to buy some black outer as well anyway, as I haven't actually made a final decision on whether to use white or black on this bike.

Wouldn't 1.7 metres be enough though? The front brake doesn't need much.

I was just about to post about those stands , in Aldi at Newtown in Wigan they have about twenty by the tills priced at £1.99
cripes - really lost out buying mine full price - maybe it was a tad over-priced to start with for Aldi as the full workstands aren't that expensive. They had loads and loads when I saw them in the lancashire aldi as well. Real bargain - for it does the job.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Well at the moment I only have one bike to cable up, so I'll just use two outers if necessary. I intended to buy some black outer as well anyway, as I haven't actually made a final decision on whether to use white or black on this bike.

Wouldn't 1.7 metres be enough though? The front brake doesn't need much.

For me it's a non issue as out of 5 bikes only one has cable brakes and I'd use black outer on them so I basically paid my quid for the inners.

For all you happy cyclecampers.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/bl-40-c...MIkeO4-9f33wIVRrDtCh1Xpg2aEAQYBCABEgIuavD_BwE

Really nice light - not too strong so last well and a good light for reading. Can be used outside or in sat on ground or hung.

Very tough so can be rammed in a pannier with no really serious chance of breaking it.

It can use rechargeables.

Only downside is it uses 3 AAAs - a design feature which will be banned on pain of death when I rule the world.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Ribble have a January Flash Sale at the moment, 50% off selected items using code JAN50:
https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/january-sale/

Just bought a pair of Sealskinz Halo overshoes for £10, very timely as my old ones have just about given up!

I've just put the code in on £74 worth of purchases and it came down to £61. I guess as the items are already discounted they simply discount a bit more to make it up to 50%. Not 50% of the checkout total.

Bummer, could have been really good.

wonderloaf

Veteran
I've just put the code in on £74 worth of purchases and it came down to £61. I guess as the items are already discounted they simply discount a bit more to make it up to 50%. Not 50% of the checkout total.

Bummer, could have been really good.
We're you only buying items specifically in the Jan sale? If not don't think you get the discount ☹️

Top Bottom