Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Always willing to divide opinion - Team Sky have their 2018 Castelli kit on 50-60% clearance.
This includes the likes of Aero race jersey 5.2 for £40, Free Aero bibshorts for £56, Volo bibshorts for £36 and much more (including some casual stuff if you wish to look like you work for Team Sky)
Free delivery over £50 or £3.50 if under.
Shipping will take place in a couple of weeks. Linky link to Sky Store Clearance

Leaway2

Lycrist
Always willing to divide opinion - Team Sky have their 2018 Castelli kit on 50-60% clearance.
This includes the likes of Aero race jersey 5.2 for £40, Free Aero bibshorts for £56, Volo bibshorts for £36 and much more (including some casual stuff if you wish to look like you work for Team Sky)
Shipping will take place in a couple of weeks. Linky link to Sky Store Clearance
Cheers Hely, I've gone for the Free aero bibshorts.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Sky also have an Inside-Sky range with more subtle looks, only a couple of items left but you can get a Castelli Gabba 3 for £90 which I think is a good price?

https://store.teamsky.com/collections/inside-sky

wonderloaf

Veteran
No disrespect meant but your version of a bargain & mine are clearly worlds apart, not even in the same universe
Didn't say they were a bargain, said I think they were a good price as I think Castelli can be rather pricey. I don't tend to buy this stuff myself as it's so expensive so I think we're on the same world, just at opposite poles.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Out of interest, whats the problem? Cheese? Lots of punctures?
I use the zaffiro pros I suppose next model up for commuting and find them great for the money

Smthers

Über Member

Not a huge fan of "fan kit" but those bibshorts are well priced, but I have plenty of bibshorts already.

The Gabba 3 and Perfetto items aren't great bargains, as these are routinely on offer from the likes of Sigma Sports. If you don't mind bright blue you can get the Gabbe 3 for £75 from Sigma Sports at the moment.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Bulges appearing, you might get more mileage out of 2 Schwalbe Marathon tyres as 10 of theses.
I used these for about 700 miles , as they came with a new bike, and had no problem but perhaps , for a change , I was just lucky :laugh: .
I did swap them for the Schwalbe Marathons

U

User6179

I used these for about 700 miles , as they came with a new bike, and had no problem but perhaps , for a change , I was just lucky :laugh: .
I did swap them for the Schwalbe Marathons

Maybe these ones are a faulty batch, I have been caught out before by retailers punting cheap multi buys of tubes and tyres that have turned out to be faulty.

Top Bottom