Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kajjal

Guru
no personal disrespect but that's not a great offer.

OS (and I have lots of their admirable maps) has serious serious issues going forward I think.

Their web based app is really useful, I use it mountain biking to help navigate and when I get lost as it shows where you are on the map. I don’t use it to to program routes into just to help navigate.

tom73

Guru
no personal disrespect but that's not a great offer.

OS (and I have lots of their admirable maps) has serious serious issues going forward I think.

Maybe cheeper in other placers but you can't always get ones you want. Or want to get them all in one place it's still a saving on normal almost £10 if you go for the better active ones.
Agree OS has problems in todays market place.

tom73

Guru
Their web based app is really useful, I use it mountain biking to help navigate and when I get lost as it shows where you are on the map. I don’t use it to to program routes into just to help navigate.

Agree their app is great even better now you get the digital map free with the paper one

vickster

Legendary Member
Do I hit the button?
Depends if you need / want £75 bib shorts

Milzy

Guru
I’m just not sure on the quality. Just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it’s a great product.
I wouldn’t mind a decent pair for the summer sportives.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’m just not sure on the quality. Just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it’s a great product.
I wouldn’t mind a decent pair for the summer sportives.
You can probably get Assos for not much more money, the pretend racer MAMIL brand of choice ;)

Top Bottom