Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I need a ladies MTB saddle for my missus. Newish 'bike' acquired but I need ladies to recommend an off road saddle - not road, nor hybrid. The bike has 100mm of suspension all around. I can see the existing saddle being no good (blokes).

My wife's hybrid saddle is quite padded, but won't suit an MTB with mud and water.

Recommendations ?
Charge Ladle popular choice, see thread in health

david k

Hi
It reminds me of our Manager, he says if we kill our selves & work non stop buzzer to buzzer we can have £1.80 extra a day.
Don’t think the carrot is big enough some how.
£1.80 and a carrot? Where so I sign up?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
We've got a shop called One below just opened in Burton by the original owners of poundworld who sold to the venture capitalists who crashed..

The point to this info.. They are doing the spd sl cleats poundworld were doing (for 2.99) for a quid

Tried em when poundworld were going bust not brilliant the yellow front pad comes off quite easily but at a quid they are a bargain

Blimey, they're expensive - when Poundworld closed I got 20 pairs for a quid! :laugh:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
If you are an Amazon Prime member, a recent HotUKDeals deal had magazines as part of the membership:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/fd/prime-pr-magazines

Aside from Viz, there are a couple of cycling mags in there. There may be more which are not on the featured link above.

May be of interest to some of you.
Thanks for this! We have Prime and didn’t know about the magazines. There’s at least half a dozen that will interest us as a family. Yay!

jiberjaber

Veteran
If you are an Amazon Prime member, a recent HotUKDeals deal had magazines as part of the membership:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/fd/prime-pr-magazines

Aside from Viz, there are a couple of cycling mags in there. There may be more which are not on the featured link above.

May be of interest to some of you.

Ace - thanks - though I am struggling to read them in the cloud reader, any hints??

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I need a ladies MTB saddle for my missus. Newish 'bike' acquired but I need ladies to recommend an off road saddle - not road, nor hybrid. The bike has 100mm of suspension all around. I can see the existing saddle being no good (blokes).

My wife's hybrid saddle is quite padded, but won't suit an MTB with mud and water.

Recommendations ?
Have lost count of how many saddles my wife has tried, But she settled on one of these, or should i say three of these, one for each bike. https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/selle-smp-trk-large-gel-saddle/rp-prod91579

david k

Hi
As far as I understand the £1.80 is to buy the carrots with. Do you think they're made of carrots?

Management always trott out the same old rubbish "we have to be diligent with our carrots at this time" if I've heard it once I've heard it a 1,000 times

I'm waiting for a post on carrot bargains to see how far my £1.80 will go!

Sorry about derailing the thread, but I really like carrots

Top Bottom