Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not maybe an uber bargain but if any of you fancy a "new" Vango tent I can recommend these folk:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/campingrecycled?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

an extra 20 per cent off until end of April 4 with plenty20 code

usually free delivery.

The tents are reconditioned/ex display I think but effectively new (though do check any individual item listing).

I got a Vango tent last year - one of the pole sections turned out to be bent but they were very good about sending a replacement when I sent a pic - in fact I now have an entirely new set of poles and, thanks to some mistake of theirs, a nice bivi pole.

Note that the XD and Pro tents are upgraded ones of the normal Vango tents with upgraded components - maybe won't please weight weenies but makes for a longer life.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Not maybe an uber bargain but if any of you fancy a "new" Vango tent I can recommend these folk:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/campingrecycled?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

an extra 20 per cent off until end of April 4 with plenty20 code

usually free delivery.

The tents are reconditioned/ex display I think but effectively new (though do check any individual item listing).

I got a Vango tent last year - one of the pole sections turned out to be bent but they were very good about sending a replacement when I sent a pic - in fact I now have an entirely new set of poles and, thanks to some mistake of theirs, a nice bivi pole.

Note that the XD and Pro tents are upgraded ones of the normal Vango tents with upgraded components - maybe won't please weight weenies but makes for a longer life.

Coincidentally - I just purchased a Vango from them last night using the code. It is allegedly a 'sample' so not totally sure what I will get, but with free returns via PayPal I don't stand to lose out.

I'm sure it will be fine. As I understand it they are effectively part of Vango. My halo xd 300 was way less than the normal price and is perfect as far as I can see. Any issues .just deal with them through the ebay messaging system and I am sure they will sort it.

Out of interest, what did you order?

Tom B

Guru
At the risk of a thread divert you mean you have a fighting chance of attending to things without removing the braces and whatever is on top of them?

Just unzip the little zip atbthe bottom of the left leg....

I've just had a look at someone else's and will be ordering some to replace my ancient Shimanos .

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Bottom of someone else's belycra-ed left leg?
Would be interested in your views on - i think mine will turn up tomorrow.

If you turn it up too much then something might poke out.

nickAKA

Über Member
Lusso 25% discount code for a week for 'strava club members' - STRAVA25

Dunno if it can be used in conjunction with clearance offers, but assuming you can there are some good deals to be had; the bibs are brilliant.

(Tried it, not valid on sale items... FFS)

We've got a shop called One below just opened in Burton by the original owners of poundworld who sold to the venture capitalists who crashed..

The point to this info.. They are doing the spd sl cleats poundworld were doing (for 2.99) for a quid

Tried em when poundworld were going bust not brilliant the yellow front pad comes off quite easily but at a quid they are a bargain

Top Bottom