Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Muck Off, lubes etc are on offer.
Dammit! I was in there last week and saw some but forgot to pick it up. Maybe I'll swing by there again on Monday.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
thanks for the reply - currently musing about toilet stops with such things :smile:

guidance note for anyone else considering - I checked out the sizing and they seem to be one size up from what I would normally need - check carefully

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Thanks for the post
Do you know anything about them/that company?
They seem cheap even at full price for that sort of thing.

The company has been going for yonks & they get good reviews. Mine will replace some £20 Aldi ones which have done three winters. These are usually pretty stretchy although one does have to sometimes lean forwards over the urinal (being a chap).

At the risk of a thread divert you mean you have a fighting chance of attending to things without removing the braces and whatever is on top of them?

edit- anyone got views on whether the padding is up to a day ride (reason I have been contemplating these mysterious things) or are they more for a quick spin/commute?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
At the risk of a thread divert you mean you have a fighting chance of attending to things without removing the braces and whatever is on top of them?

edit- anyone got views on whether the padding is up to a day ride (reason I have been contemplating these mysterious things) or are they more for a quick spin/commute?

I was wondering about this before I tried bib longs and it's not something to be worried about for a chap. All of mine either have a zip down the front or enough stretchiness to pull the front panel down far enough to point Percy at the porcelain. HTH

The padding on my bibs is good for 4 hrs which is my longest ride. It seems to be the same chamois as the tights.
That's a bargain for £16

Top Bottom