Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shimano SM-RT81 Disc Brake rotor, centerlock, £7.99 from Wiggle

prod180406_Silver-Black_NE_01.jpg

Nibor

Bewildered
They should be made to honour the sales, same as if something is marked up incorrectly in a bricks and mortar shop. Gets my goat.

I didnt order one in the end, bought a new bike instead and got a free set on that :blush:
bricks and mortar stores have no obligation to sell stuff to you if it is marked up wrong they do it out of courtesy if they do.

Mike_P

Guru
Wondering if the Bike Frame Bag would be big enough to stuff a spare jersey in after yesterdays shivering watching TdY.
and the answer is it will take a thin long sleeve jersey. Has a couple of mesh pockets set to the back inside, and a hook loop for attaching keys also at the back which is therefore potentially awkward to use/access if the compartment is full of stuff. There is also a zipped pocket on the other side. For a penny shy of a fiver seems quite reasonable.

Steve T

Veteran
was totally unaware of these folk.

Look interesting.

You've had good experiences with them I take it?
I've ordered a few things from them in the last few years all good unless you want free delivery which they don't seem to do, however the £5 delivery is 48 hours tracked so it seems quite reliable. The two items mentioned are very good value.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Grimsby Live: More than £250,000 of high-end cycling equipment to be auctioned in Scunthorpe after collapse of retailer.
https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/ubyk-cycling-equipment-auction-scunthorpe-2856978

More than 750 lots will be up for grabs in Scunthorpe after high-end cycling retailer Ubyk went into liquidation.
The kit is some of the best that money can buy and includes bikes which retailed for more than £10,000 each, parts that cost thousands and a mountain of exclusive gear and clothing.

Top Bottom