Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tincaman

Guru
Shimano SM-RT81 Disc Brake rotor, centerlock, £7.99 from Wiggle

prod180406_Silver-Black_NE_01.jpg

Nibor

Bewildered
They should be made to honour the sales, same as if something is marked up incorrectly in a bricks and mortar shop. Gets my goat.

I didnt order one in the end, bought a new bike instead and got a free set on that :blush:
bricks and mortar stores have no obligation to sell stuff to you if it is marked up wrong they do it out of courtesy if they do.

Mike_P

Guru
Wondering if the Bike Frame Bag would be big enough to stuff a spare jersey in after yesterdays shivering watching TdY.
and the answer is it will take a thin long sleeve jersey. Has a couple of mesh pockets set to the back inside, and a hook loop for attaching keys also at the back which is therefore potentially awkward to use/access if the compartment is full of stuff. There is also a zipped pocket on the other side. For a penny shy of a fiver seems quite reasonable.

Steve T

Veteran
was totally unaware of these folk.

Look interesting.

You've had good experiences with them I take it?
I've ordered a few things from them in the last few years all good unless you want free delivery which they don't seem to do, however the £5 delivery is 48 hours tracked so it seems quite reliable. The two items mentioned are very good value.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Lots of clothing currently in the Pactimo outlet sale, including some of their jerseys up to 75% off.

Got a few pieces of their kit and it's brilliant.

Link here

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Grimsby Live: More than £250,000 of high-end cycling equipment to be auctioned in Scunthorpe after collapse of retailer.
https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/ubyk-cycling-equipment-auction-scunthorpe-2856978

More than 750 lots will be up for grabs in Scunthorpe after high-end cycling retailer Ubyk went into liquidation.
The kit is some of the best that money can buy and includes bikes which retailed for more than £10,000 each, parts that cost thousands and a mountain of exclusive gear and clothing.

Top Bottom