Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
hiplok 3 for 2 on Z LOk both key and combo
add code 342Z or 342COMBO
Won't replace a good lock but handy for locking stuff to the bike or adding an extra lock or two into the mix.

hiplok 3 for 2 on Z LOk both key and combo
add code 342Z or 342COMBO
Won't replace a good lock but handy for locking stuff to the bike or adding an extra lock or two into the mix.
Which retailer is this?

wonderloaf

Veteran

wonderloaf

Veteran
10% discount code Halfords, FLASH8.
Also works on the Brompton B75, bringing it down to £670.
Does anyone know if these codes work with the Cycling UK voucher codes? I'm guessing not just curious to see if anyone has tried.

Tom B

Guru
Does anyone know if these codes work with the Cycling UK voucher codes? I'm guessing not just curious to see if anyone has tried.

Depends on the store. If you look at the discount codes they often say not in conjunction with other offers.

In reality many stores will still apply it half of the time the staff don't realise there is an offer on the original price the rest of the time they don't care.

Near me only Bolton Manchester Road has ever refused me. (c2c discount on a price matched product) But they also refuses me other valid none cycling offers too. Needless to say I go to the Bury Store now.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Depends on the store. If you look at the discount codes they often say not in conjunction with other offers.

In reality many stores will still apply it half of the time the staff don't realise there is an offer on the original price the rest of the time they don't care.

Near me only Bolton Manchester Road has ever refused me. (c2c discount on a price matched product) But they also refuses me other valid none cycling offers too. Needless to say I go to the Bury Store now.
Hi Tom, thanks for the reply, seems as though I've missed the boat now as the code isn't available on the item I was looking at buying ... guess that's why they call it a 'flash sale' :blush:

Johnno260

Veteran
Seems Planet X are offering additional discounts on flat pack bikes.

5F9A6B15-9363-4558-A65F-4B4142B6E61A.png

Top Bottom