Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Under 9kg from what I could see from Googling (that was a Tiagra version, Rival is lighter, not sure what wheels)
Ok cheers, yeah I couldn't find the weight myself, wow that is good for £500......

vickster

Legendary Member
I googled RT58 weight and it came up in a discussion on weightweenies or similar

It's only £500 before the end of today, I think normally £650-700

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
How does it fasten to the bike?

I appreciate the handiness of bar bags but have always been concerned about them interfering with cables etc. I ride flat bar bikes.
Mine are on flat bar bikes too, the old bag on my S bar Brompton & pics below of the new one fitted yesterday to my Hybrid. Never had an issue with the cabling & I prefer a narrower bar. My only (idiosyncratic) niggle is siting my bar mounted light so close to the brake lever.

I have my brake levers set down as in the pics routinely too, regardless of bar furniture, as its how they fall easily to my fingers.

IMG_20150614_134014870.jpg IMG_20150614_134018988.jpg IMG_20150614_134032257.jpg

Got these on the Icarus and Planet X and have been fine so far,outers do need care with getting the lengths right though.

Just to note that most colours are out of stock now.

howard2107

i managed to pick up a 4th Edition Haynes cycle maintenance manual for £6.23 brand new free postage, but it was the last one. The latest edition is the 6th and its £15.99 plus P&P, so i am chuffed. May not be the latest edition, but i think it will cover the stuff i want such as adjusting cables/brakes/duralliers etc.

Now on the search for a maintenance stand.

Oh forgot to mention, the wife got me some more gloves from Aldi, she works there, and she was saying that there is loads of bike stuff left (at her branch "Batley"), and it will be getting reduced very soon, so keep your eyes open for bargains. If they reduce at one store they do it at all of them.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hence the question mark. Obviously only the OP can know if he can afford the monthly payments of £42 a month. I'm assuming as an adult he can make that decision for himself :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom