Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Let’s be honest though. A few month out of date won’t harm you.
That’s true, I know from experience that gels are perfectly fine long after their sell by date. They are completely sealed in foil type packaging, I’ve used them in excess of 2 years past their sell by date!

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Not technically bike related, but hopefully of interest

Tesco currently have 20% off £10 Now TV 2 month Entertainment passes bringing the price down to £8, or £4 a month.
That's less than half the usual monthly cost of £8.99 if you pay Now TV on direct debit.
You have 12 months from the date of purchase to activate the pass, so I've got a couple :okay:

Sixmile

Veteran
Evans cycles ex display have long sleeve castelli perfetto in size small reduced to £18 bargain if you can fit into them, last time I looked there where about 5 left

Not just small but Castelli small.. i might get one for my 5 year old daughter! ^_^

Sixmile

Veteran
Boardman long sleeve thermal jersey, only size M left, reduced from £27 to £5!
https://www.halfords.com/cycling/cy...utm_source=drytinder&utm_campaign=phgreferral

I have this jersey in Large (I'm normally a medium) and must say it's my favourite long sleeve jersey. I managed to snag it for £7 when it just came out. I had reserved a base layer to my local store and I got the text to say it was ready, when i showed up it wasnt there so they let me choose another top for the same money, bingo!

Top Bottom