Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Petrichorwheels

Cheers @Tom... , just signed up :okay:. Been looking to swap my provider away from O2 and Mrs W has been with Lebara for a year or so now with no complaints, so this was very timely!

question to you wonderloaf or @Tom... or anyoen else.
Are you committed to anything after those 6 months at 1p?
when the price will go up.
or can you just hop to someone else at that point?

Tom...

Veteran
You can leave at any time, it's a monthly contract

Petrichorwheels

ta for tip on altura undershorts - look interesting - though bizarre indeed that the grey ones appear to be £8 and the blue ones well north of £20, at least in the sizes I looked at. FFS they are undershorts. Can only think that there must be some cyclists (on here?) who fancy that they are going to get a particularly positive/rewarding response as they peel off their outerwear to reveal themselves in all their blue glory.

The "allroad" alturas - I ordered a pair a week or so ago - very wonky sizing (particularly for Altura who have long been a favoured brand of mine for their reliable sizing) and to tell the truth rather cheap/looking and I don't think worth the full price - you'd be better off with something from Aldi IMHO.

Lyca Mobile have now responded: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ly...-six-months-then-ps690-at-lyca-mobile-3979844

Basically the same deal, Lyca uses O2 and Lebara uses Vodaphone.

Theres reports Lyca havent updated their page so it still shows 95p, I'm going to wait a few days for it to update and get this deal as I'm already on Lebara.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Lyca Mobile have now responded: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ly...-six-months-then-ps690-at-lyca-mobile-3979844

Basically the same deal, Lyca uses O2 and Lebara uses Vodaphone.

Theres reports Lyca havent updated their page so it still shows 95p, I'm going to wait a few days for it to update and get this deal as I'm already on Lebara.

I've taken on a punt on both Sims so that's for posting. I might just run the two side by side in my phone so I can improve my coverage and then decide which one to stick with.

wonderloaf

Veteran

TBH I didn't look that closely as my OH got a similar deal last year and she's been very happy with the service so far. I received my SIM today and my card has been charged with the 1p; seeing as it's a 30 day contract if I cancelled now I would expect to lose this month's payment (1p!) but to be honest haven't read the T&C's fully.

OKO Race sealant, 2 litres for just over £20, free delivery
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324138578388
Add 2 to your basket to get this offer

MM-high-fibre-250ml-400px.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom