Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Camelbak Podium bottles for £5.99.
Select Smoke/700ml for this price.
The best bottles I’ve used;

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HGQDWWC?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=pepperegc22-21&ascsubtag=2586077071

IMG_2864.png

Boopop

Guru
I managed to get three of these wheelsets for £60 each.

I went from thinking I'd bought 3 wheelsets, to 6 wheelsets...they were delivered today...they sent six front wheels. What?! I would have been content with 3 complete wheelsets. Really frustrating, I've sent them an email. I do not want six front wheels, so they may be going back. I think I was lucky with my first purchase (some front lights), they seem pretty hopeless at accurately describing what they sell most of the time.

albion

Guru
Some good bikes at Amazon on offer today.
Budget one is the womens Nexus 3 equipped E-ville at £527.
Higher up incrementally there is the Evoke, Ewave, Jupiter. From £593 today. Batteries are top quality too. These 3 use EEL with the quality Greenway, if you wish ,available from the Schiano website. Motor of these 3 is 50nm so is suited to most terrains.

E.g. https://www.schianocicli.com/en/prodotto/batteria-greenway-eel-mini-36v-11-6ah-417-6wh/

A new leather saddle, fitted to my Triumph
Leather saddle B66 style.jpg

The proportions are very similar to a Brooks B66, this one having an extra spring up front. Very comfy to ride. Second one I've got recently, the other one being more akin to a B17. I prefer this one, I think a wider saddle is a better match for me.
Anyways, I'm going to declare it a bargain at a tad under 18 quid delivered :okay:

Jameshow

Veteran
A new leather saddle, fitted to my Triumph
View attachment 710328

The proportions are very similar to a Brooks B66, this one having an extra spring up front. Very comfy to ride. Second one I've got recently, the other one being more akin to a B17. I prefer this one, I think a wider saddle is a better match for me.
Anyways, I'm going to declare it a bargain at a tad under 18 quid delivered :okay:

Where from? I need one on my carbon bike!!

Top Bottom