FNRttC Friday Night Ride to Cambridge - 14th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Are there any railway bridges?
Depending on the route, the ride may or may not take you over a railway bridge from which you can see this delight:
29645759000_6269c27f56_o.jpg

But probably not in the dark...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Watching with interest. I can't remember if I've actually managed to make a night ride this year so I may as well work up to doing the last one....

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Was very interested in doing this ride, until I had to insert a CTC member number ? Hay ho.

It's up to the ride leader to allow a small number non CTC members to ride with the Fridays as a 'try before you buy' but if you like us we would expect you to have some form of CTC membership as it covers you , the other riders and leader if the worst case happens.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Oh, in that case a Carlton will be coming out of the shed.

@User you can put the Carlton back in the shed as just checked the diary and we are down for grand daughter sitting that night :sad:

Wobblers

Euthermic
Watching with interest. I can't remember if I've actually managed to make a night ride this year so I may as well work up to doing the last one....

Hmmm. That's funny, I've just realised I can't remember the last time I had some really tall northern bloke whinge constantly whilst I was on a night bike ride.

Amazing coincidence, eh?

Not sure of the logistics yet, but I'll have to see about coming down for this one.

Top Bottom