Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The road between Appin and Port Appin. On Google Maps as Tyneribbie. Right by a caravan park.
The castle in question is Castle Stalker, aka Castle Aaargh
https://goo.gl/maps/D3DVTRXEnZ18qgdv7
1627402048601.png

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
After spending a while trying to find the place myself (I knew which road it was on, but not where), the only clue I'm giving this early is that the outside of the corner has since received chevrons and verge markers.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ancient Monument on the left side of the road, which has been built round it?

Day 5 with no solid guesses, so time to elaborate.

It's not in Yorkshire nor in Wales.

Hint 1: If you walked just off the photo to the left you'd likely end up knee-deep in muddy water. This was part of a panorama.
Hint 2: Just over 10 hours ago someone mentioned somewhere on this forum the area in which this photo was taken.

I'm sure that narrows it down :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Day 5 with no solid guesses, so time to elaborate.

It's not in Yorkshire nor in Wales.

Hint 1: If you walked just off the photo to the left you'd likely end up knee-deep in muddy water. This was part of a panorama.
Hint 2: Just over 10 hours ago someone mentioned somewhere on this forum the area in which this photo was taken.

I'm sure that narrows it down :laugh:
To just over a hundred posts.

Hmmm....

Maybe
Possibly it was a mistake me mentioning that post, give that me liking it was right there on my activity feed :laugh:
A86
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.0...dzbM-H_OPcpZ7RNf_OWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Edit. Now with image. For some reason streetview won't download on Firefox but does on Edge.
View attachment 601889
Correctamundo. I'm surprised you didn't get it 30 seconds after I posted it, possibly with an anecdote about how you would recognise the cliffs anywhere because you were a location scout for Monarch of the Glen or something :whistle:

Your turn ^_^

Top Bottom