Garage broken into....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Anyway........I was never entirely happy with the colour.......

Suzuki_RV125_VANVAN_125cc5125528_0_698_465.jpg

So this episode is an opportunity!^_^ I am going to get all the spare parts over the winter and change it into the 1970's bike it always was supposed to be, green I think.:okay:

SUZUKIRV125VANVAN-1030_2.jpg

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A neighbour's alarm went off during the daytime so I went round to see what it was.
I found the door open and a young woman that I didn't know inside. She said she was the daughter and sounded legit. But to be on the safe side I asked her a series of questions about the owners. She answered them all correctly so I left her to it
Next day, a bottle of wine on the doorstep from the owners. It was their daughter who had forgotten the alarm code. But they appreciated the effort

Drago

Legendary Member
Why don't you get some of that anti climb paint to smear around the edge of your roof to deter further nocturnal visitors. It's a putrid mix of marmite and dog doo that never tries, doesnt come off clothes, and takes weeks to get off skin.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why don't you get some of that anti climb paint to smear around the edge of your roof to deter further nocturnal visitors. It's a putrid mix of marmite and dog doo that never tries, doesnt come off clothes, and takes weeks to get off skin.
Not as good as it used to be. And if you use it, you need to let folk know by use of signs.

D

Deleted member 26715

Looks a bit like the RV 125 I had many many years ago

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice bike that, but in green it looks fabulous.

Top Bottom