giant sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wasn't told it was the last one by a salesman. I decided which bike I wanted and ordered it, and saw the available stock on the giant site go from 1 to 0, and crossed my fingers that one was mine. While there may have been some in shops somewhere, it was not in giant's interest to show zero stock if they had better information.

And I am pretty sure that year there would have been no avail 2 in size small by August.

pawl

Legendary Member
Evening all, ive just ordered a defy 1 blind as I was unable to go and have a test fit, I thought I had done my research quite well but now I am doubting it a bit re size wise
Im 5 11 and have gone for the large frame which "should fit"however on reading an article after ordering (allways the case) im wondering if I should have went with the medium frame size
I may have the opportunity to change the order first thing in the morning so just throwing it out there for someone in the know to share their knowledge
I was riding a 56 allez up until a few monts ago if that is relevant and it was a nice fit
Thanks
Vinny
I am5ft11and ride a med Giant

Top Bottom