Greedy much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Somehow I do not think Madge gets to keep all of the money, there are plenty of people who will splash that amount of money for a good night out, most of them are very successful people when it comes to earning well, unlike most of us lot.

I earn a pretty decent salary here, in the UK I'd be in the top tax rate, but I would never consider spending that much on a night out unless it's a special occasion.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
The most I paid for a gig ticket was this year to see the Pet Shop Boys in Hong Kong. 125 quid for the front row and it was worth it. However, gigs in HK do tend to be more pricey than anywhere else for some bizarre reason. I think Ianrauk could maybe explain.

Last edited:

wormo

Guru
Madonna's playing about 2 weeks of gigs at the London Palladium early next year.

She's charging between 350-1250 quid a ticket. :eek: She's taking the P as she's worth in the region of half a billion USD.

I do hope no-one actually shells out that amount just for a gig.

Each to their own. What is it about the her earlier concerts you went to you didn't enjoy?

I've just shelled our £400 on new wheels and tyres and my other half thinks that a rediculous amount of money.

My other half has been to every tour she has done in this country and in Europe. Got a huge tatoo on his arm.

I'm sure he said that there were also tickets around £100. Got to remember she is playing the London Palladium (i think thats it) not the O2 so a much smaller audience hence large number of nights.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We've been expecting a Rolling Stone to kick the bucket for a few years but they're all going strong.

I'm not sure why anyone would pay £35 to see Madonna, never mind £350 but each to their own.

I'd probably pay £35 to see Maradona.
Is she still inclined to lipsync?
Though she has produced much quality pop I well remember how scrawny she sounded on the US bit of LiveAid.
Elton John slagged her off for her miming I think.
and also by the by used a description of her involving the word fairground that I think only a gay man could get away with.
Anyone else, including on here, would have been roasted for it.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Madonna's playing about 2 weeks of gigs at the London Palladium early next year.

She's charging between 350-1250 quid a ticket. :eek: She's taking the P as she's worth in the region of half a billion USD.

I do hope no-one actually shells out that amount just for a gig.

Bless her she's gotta save up for a new Stannah.

Top Bottom