Happy new year - rides on day 1 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bhitucyclist

Hi all
Happy new year. Hope everyone had a good start to the new year. Started the year with a ride - the weather was too cold for a longer one. Who is riding where today - if not riding how are you starting the new year ?

Attachments

• BEC2F7D9-1877-4779-892A-FEA7F01B95C0.jpeg
    BEC2F7D9-1877-4779-892A-FEA7F01B95C0.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8

vickster

Legendary Member
Currently lying in bed watching a film with my cast enclosed ankle propped up on pillows. :laugh:
I’m getting my exercise hopping around on crutches (a good core workout)

I have been to visit my home alone cat though :wub:

Slick

Guru
Currently lying in bed watching a film with my cast enclosed ankle propped up on pillows. :laugh:
I’m getting my exercise hopping around on crutches (a good core workout)

I have been to visit my home alone cat though :wub:
Sorry to hear your still off the bike, is this the same injury you had previously?

vickster

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear your still off the bike, is this the same injury you had previously?
Yes I had surgery to repair ligaments 2 weeks ago

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

I kicked off my 50k a month challenge although despite the reasonably warm sunshine, the roads were pretty dodgy in parts but I was delighted to finally get out and start the challenge again after losing out last year from an off.
Yes nothing like outdoor activity but my hands and feet get numb no matter what i wear

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Happy New Year !

Most definitely not, or a NYD run............ roads here very icy. Went for a ten mile walk this morning and slipped over on the ice twice, thank god I wasn't running or on the bike ! As much as I like cycling, it's not happening on icy roads, not ever !
Yes totally - best to avoid icy roads- london roads are ok - returned before it got too wet

Top Bottom