Happy new year - rides on day 1 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
A very brief 27km just to stretch the legs. Plenty of ice in the gutters.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not for me :sad:
Planned to go out but mini ck 1 wanted to go for a walk so spent a couple of hours traipsing across muddy fields then had a roofer quote me for a new roof as we need one and spent the avalible time in a mortgage addition application .
Dark in anotherhalf hour so its turbo or nowt , mind you its still dodgy on the lanes i ride so i think i may have made the right choice

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Not for me :sad:
Planned to go out but mini ck 1 wanted to go for a walk so spent a couple of hours traipsing across muddy fields then had a roofer quote me for a new roof as we need one and spent the avalible time in a mortgage addition application .
Dark in anotherhalf hour so its turbo or nowt , mind you its still dodgy on the lanes i ride so i think i may have made the right choice
Life admin- i have been putting off reading thru volumes of paper work for the new flat ! Will have to do it tomorrow

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Ventured out for a 20 mile ride this pm. Not too keen on riding when it's this cold with the Reynaud's condition, but my Lobster Claw gloves worked well with a thin pair of gloves inside them.

Fugly, but they help.
No matter what i wear my hands and feet are always numb - lobster claw is that a type of gloves or brand name

Big John

Guru
Sat in the garage on rollers in front of my tablet showing a YouTube turbo video and listening to the music through a Bluetooth speaker that my lad bought me for Xmas. All I could hear over the sound of the rollers was the thump thump of the music. Roll on spring 👍

Top Bottom