Holiday plans. Do you have any?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
We’ve managed to book a cottage in Kent, near Rye. Not been to that part of the world before, should be a nice break

We are in a cottage (not quite) in Kent. Near T.Wells

An hour from home.
5 nights
As quiet as London was year ago.
Fuzzing Fantastic.

I would very much like a few days touring in the Jura and then in the Val de Loire, both in September.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm off to Jersey first weekend in July to visit my friend whose partner passed away :sad:
If fully vaccinated, will not need to isolate on arrival as long as test upon landing is negative :okay:
Hopefully be able to find a holiday let somewhere in the UK in September when prices have settled (ie gone down)!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
At this rate, I'll consider myself lucky if I get a cycling trip along the Llangollen Canal!
I would do the Tissington Trail et al in the Peak District, but I've done that already.

Northumbria for us. We’ve gone every year for the last 20 years to the same place (sometime 2-3times a year) and my eldest (22) is still keen to join us.

A magical county and somewhere we’ve built many happy family memories. And this year I’ll be taking my bike😀😀😀

gbb

Legendary Member
And just like that....weve booked next year. 45 minutes ago it hadnt even entered our mind, i raised the subject, we both agreed by this time next year things should have settled down.
So Alanya Turkey it is in 2022. This will be our 3rd trip to this particular hotel, Alanya has everything...all of a suden, we feel quite chuffed.
Another year for the world to get vaccinated, hopefully be ok.

carpiste

Guru
Now things are easing a little I`m hoping to drive over to France in September, just after the Grandsons birthday. Probably stay for 6/7 weeks then back here. Usually it`s 6/7 months! Damn covid!

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
We're off to Cornwall on Saturday for a week. Only 2 hours drive, the weather looks ok after Sunday so fingers crossed. They have a pool, restaurant, badminton, frisbee golf, tennis etc on-site and some nice woodland walks and a lake.

The week after that, I'm accompanying my partner up to Penrith to pick up her mum. Not looking forward to that drive, but due to the pandemic she hasn't seen her mum for nearly 2 years.

LWeleven

Now things are easing a little I`m hoping to drive over to France in September, just after the Grandsons birthday. Probably stay for 6/7 weeks then back here. Usually it`s 6/7 months! Damn covid!
How did that go with this Damm covid , I’m hoping to go next year never been before, I reality I can’t see much changing it’s got everybody worrying/ panicking and don’t see it changing for quite some time if at all

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
How did that go with this Damm covid , I’m hoping to go next year never been before, I reality I can’t see much changing it’s got everybody worrying/ panicking and don’t see it changing for quite some time if at all
I also cannot see it changing in the near future.
We have enjoyed many wonderful holidays in France.
Well into our 70s now with a sudden dip in health we have, sadly, accepted we may not go again.

LWeleven

I also cannot see it changing in the near future.
We have enjoyed many wonderful holidays in France.
Well into our 70s now with a sudden dip in health we have, sadly, accepted we may not go again.
I really would like to go next year but only time will tell what things are like , there is plenty to do luckily in this country so many places I haven’t seen , so there is always plan B , Covid got me back cycling so it’s not all bad tho 2 months off after hospital has set me back a little

dodgy

We've booked for the French Alps in July, yet again. Determined to go if we're allowed, driving and staying rented private accommodation, so as safe as it gets really.

Top Bottom