How dare they!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
There are known unknowns...

S-Express

Do you ever actually ride a bike, and post anything related to such activities? Given this is supposed to be primarily a site about cycling related activities, or not?

And here we are both talking about aspartame, eh. I know you hate being proved wrong, so I'm expecting a load of insults and/or patronising comments shortly...

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Gentlemen, please. This is exactly what Lucozade wants - to drive us apart.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It is more serious than that.
Mrs Domus is type 1 diabetic and Lucozade is / was her favourite tipple when her blood sugar drops too low.
The new stuff just does not do it for her, so the search is on for a quick and easy remedy.
Sports dextrose tablets, chewed and washed down with a couple of mouthfuls of water?

I used to use lemonade for a quick sugar hit, but I suspect they'll get that too before long.

[QUOTE 4846556, member: 21629"]Diet Coke. xx( and xx( and xx(
What's next, fat free water?[/QUOTE]

Fat is free with most foods these days.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I think there was research done some while ago with Aspartame which caused blood cancers in rats when they were fed huge quantities.

rualexander

Legendary Member
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Apart from the foul taste, I'm fed up with the nanny state telling me what's good for me. I know sugary drinks are bad in several ways, so I reserve them as the occasional treat. Now they're fast becoming unviable as even that due to the chemicals. I'd rather have the sugar than the chemicals.

Top Bottom