How did you meet your significant other?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I try to build these little 'flaws' into my persona, to give the others a fighting chance :angel:
Spot in!

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
When she poured a pint over a friend of mine's head who was dating her at the time. It just so happened that he was dating someone else too and got caught. She's still feisty after 23 years of wedded bliss.:smooch:

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

Oh but you could get to the checkout, 'discover' that you didn't have enough to pay for your overpriced guacamole, burst into tears...

And thence be fiscally 'rescued' by a passing kind hearted beau.

Work it baby, work it... :whistle:
Haha or get rescued by a gentleman old enough to be my grandad because they feel sorry for me. :laugh:

Landsurfer

Veteran
At a 25 mile TT near Ipswich ... she wasn't there to ride, she was there with her husband ......... I beat him, but we where the only 2 from the same club so we started chatting .....
My wife fell in love with her ... unrequited ..
And here we are 30 years later ... He's remarried, my ex and her partner, Leanne, have been together for 25 years and we're annoyingly happy ... :smile:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Haha or get rescued by a gentleman old enough to be my grandad because they feel sorry for me. :laugh:

True dat, sure some of the CC residents shop there.. :whistle:

But at least you get to come home with quality guacamole :okay:

gbb

Legendary Member
At 17 I was driving a Land Rover for a surveying company, we all (about 4 LRs, maybe 10 workers) used to roll up into Bingham market square first thing, get milk, eats, cakes etc to see us through the day. It probably made quite a sight, young fellas, loud LRs and lots of larking about and laughing...two girls were always there, turned out they were 15 ..one became my wife and we're still in touch with the other one 43 years later, in fact we visited her just a couple months ago.

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

At a 25 mile TT near Ipswich ... she wasn't there to ride, she was there with her husband ......... I beat him, but we where the only 2 from the same club so we started chatting .....
My wife fell in love with her ... unrequited ..
And here we are 30 years later ... He's remarried, my ex and her partner, Leanne, have been together for 25 years and we're annoyingly happy ... :smile:
Wow that is quite the story!

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
In a John Menzies darkroom. I was the one who did your photo's in an hour, she worked on the music counter. That was 29 years ago when we were 15 years old. Been married just over 20 years now, love her to bits.

Top Bottom