How many wear cycling gloves in warm weather?

Do you wear cycling gloves in warm weather?

• Yes

Votes: 121 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • Yes and No

Votes: 11 7.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Always, for the reasons stated by posters above.
The tan you get in summer by wearing mitts, which I find looks horrible :girl: I try to offset by doing gardening bare handed, evens the tan a bit.

Keith Oates

Janner
I wear them almost all of the time even if only doing a short trip.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevec047

Über Member
Always partly for comfort and partly to reduce the risk of road rash on my palms.

Just a cheap pair of btwin fingerless for milder days and a pair of winter waterproof for the cold.

Tojo

Über Member
Always as I have nerve damage all the way down my left arm from my upper shoulder and use gel padded gloves to stop the tingling and numbness.....wish I didn't have to but you have the cards you're dealt with.....:surrender:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Ihave bad circulation in my hands and feet . i wear full finger gloves to stop wind chill in summer unless its really warm .

rugby bloke

Veteran
Mitts in the summer. For the reason most people have said - protection for the palms following an unplanned dismount. Quite happy to throw away a cheap pair of mitts instead of spending the rest of the day picking gravel out of my palms ....

Top Bottom