How much would you spend on a new bike ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Well I didn't win the lottery but I did get a bit of an inheritance which paid for this

image.jpg

The P.P.I claim paid for this

image.jpg

0% Finance paid for this

image.jpg

My wages paid for this

image.jpg

(Any excuse to show off my bikes)

runner

Guru
jayonabike...that's a pretty impressive bike display...whats the combined value of this little goldmine?:smile:

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have often been called a charity case:thumbsup:
A big lottery win could certainly be used to rescue a lot of greyhounds!

I would support research into Parkinson's Disease (my mum suffered from it), arthritis (my dad was crippled by it and I show early signs) and (for obvious reasons!) blood clotting disorders and treatments.

PS I still fancy a good cyclocross bike, but I think about £2,500 would be the most I would want to spend.

huwsparky

Über Member
Money no object i'd obviously buy whatever I liked the look of at any price.

As it stands though I'm liking the thought of a Canyon as my next bike. Would probably spend 2.5k and would want Di2. Better start saving as the odds of me winning the lottery are not great!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I've just found out I've made bonus at work for last year. The only problem is that the wife says I must sell one bike before I can get another :angry: (I've only got 3) and I want to get another 2!
I think if you change faith you can have as many wives as you want . Or have I got the wrong end of the stick here ? :thumbsup:

buggi

Bird Saviour
As I wouldn't have to work and therefore would be spending a lot of time on the bike, I definitely would be spending a few grand... After buying my narrowboat

Top Bottom