How old do you have to be before you have to tell everyone how old you are?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Grow up? what for

He wasn't serious. :okay:

Tin Pot

Guru
As folk get older, they just have to tell you how old they are, usually in the first sentence uttered. "I'm 64 you know"

I'm getting worried as I might have to start doing this within a year or so...

I'm 62 you know!!

:ohmy:

I found I was first felt compelled to do it when I suspected that I was twenty years older than she was, and that she hadn't realised.

For really old people, it's because they are so surprised (still) that they're that frickin old.

Captain Scarlet

Über Member
I'm 36 but still act like a child according to swmbo and workmates lol.

I'm always constantly larking around and generally annoying the hell out of the youngest member of staff lol. He keeps joking I should act my age lol, usually follwed by the remark ....you bald root lol

I'm not bald yet , but heading that way lol

I spent the first couple of months after my birthday telling everyone I was 38. Then I did some counting on my fingers and realised I'm only 37. Is that a sign of growing old?

I managed to get my age wrong for an entire year (when I was 34. Or was it 35? Oh, I dunno!) until my l'il sister pointed out that I'd somehow added one. This was the year that I had my younger son, and I corrected my midwife when she checked my age at my booking appointment - which meant I was considered a higher risk pregnancy than I would otherwise have been because it popped me up into the next age 'band'. Oops.

Top Bottom